175 Micron Clear Bomb Blast Security Window Film
- Provides shatter protection in the event of an explosion or impact.
- Tested to conform to Brittish and European standards, Bs 6206 and EN 12600.
- Meets requirements of the workplace regulation (14) for safety in glazing.
- Excellent optical clarity.
- Removes ultraviolet light, reducing fading of fabrics, furnishings and interiors.
- Scratch resistant with Durogard® coating for long life and easy maintance.
- 10 Year warrenty for safety and security film for internal use.
Once the safety film is applied it will hold the glass together under impact,
preventing the glass from shattering and causing injury.
Glass safety is an security feature for all public and business premises.
- Visible Light Transmittance: 88%
- Visible Light Reflection: 10%
- Glare Reduction: 2%
- Heat Gain Reduction: 3%
- Shading Coefficient: .95
- Ultraviolet Rejected: 98%
- Total Solar Energy Rejected: 17%
Pricing and Delivery Policy
PSSC Window Films Ltd.
30 Crowland Road