Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: July 6th 2023
Please ensure that you have thoroughly read and understood these terms and conditions before using our services.
The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions:
- “Affiliate“: Any entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where “control” refers to owning 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities that confer voting rights for the election of directors or other management authority.
- “Account“: A unique account you create to access our service or parts of our service.
- “Company” (also referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our” in this agreement): PSSC Window Films Ltd.
- “Content“: Any form of text, images, or other information that you can post, upload, link to or otherwise make available, irrespective of the form of that content.
- “Device“: Any device that can access the service such as a computer, a mobile phone, or a digital tablet.
- “Feedback“: Feedback, innovations, or suggestions sent by you regarding the attributes, performance, or features of our service.
- “Products“: Products or items offered for sale on the service.
- “Orders“: A request by you to purchase Products from us.
- “Service“: Refers to the Website.
- “Website“: PSSC Window Films, accessible from www.pssc.co.uk
- “You“: The individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions governing your use of this service and the agreement between you and the Company. By accessing or using the service, you are acknowledging that you accept these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, you should not access the service.
When creating an account with us, you must provide accurate, complete, and current information. Your failure to do so could lead to immediate termination of your account. You are responsible for safeguarding your password and any activities or actions that occur under your password.
Intellectual Property Rights
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you are a copyright owner, or authorised on behalf of one, and you believe that a copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement through the service, you must submit your notice in writing to our copyright agent via email at email@example.com.
By placing an order for Products through the Service, you confirm that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
When you place an Order for Products, you may be asked to supply certain relevant information. You must have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s) associated with any Order, and the information you provide must be true, correct, and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons such as product availability, errors in product description or price, or errors in your order. If we suspect fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction, we may refuse or cancel your order.
Return and Refund Policy
Any Products you purchase can only be returned or refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Pricing and Availability
We are constantly updating our product offerings on the service, and sometimes you may encounter errors in pricing, product descriptions, or product availability. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any product information and reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
The Company reserves the right to revise its prices at any time prior to accepting an Order. In the event of any occurrence affecting delivery beyond the control of the Company (such as government action, changes in customs duties, increased shipping charges, higher foreign exchange costs), the quoted prices may be revised.
Payment can be made through various available methods, such as Visa, MasterCard, or online payment methods (e.g., PayPal).
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is deemed unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be modified to achieve the objectives of the provision to the maximum extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions will continue in full effect.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time at our sole discretion. If a change is significant, we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice before the new terms take effect. Your continued access or use of our service after the new terms take effect constitutes your agreement to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the website and the service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us by visiting this page on our website: www.pssc.co.uk, or by sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.