Clear UV Window Film 99% UV Protection
You want to let in the maximum amount of light into you home windows but in doing this you cause tremendous damage to you skin, curtains, carpets, antique, tapestry, books, etc. By letting the UV rays and visible light and heat fade them.
Sunlight has a profound effect on the skin causing premature skin ageing, skin cancer, and a host of skin changes. Exposure to ultraviolet light, UVA or UVB, from sunlight accounts for 90% of the symptoms of premature skin ageing. Many skin changes that were commonly believed to be due to ageing, such as easy bruising, are actually a result of prolonged exposure to UV radiation.
PSSC UV Window Films can reduce UV by 99%. This clear film is perfect for letting light in but stopping the harmful UV rays. UV rays contribute only 40% to the fading problem. Heat and light contribute 25% each. The remaining 10% is caused by other factors such as bad ventilation, artificial light and the quality of the dyes in the furniture or fabric.
- Ideal to remove excessive glare problems whilst maintaining a “warm” appearance.
- Can reduce energy consumption of cooling systems.
- Improves working environment by cutting excessive solar heat gain.
- Reduces glare to ease eyestrain, a requirement of display screen equipment health and safety legislation.
- Scratch resistant coating.
- Removes ultraviolet reducing fading.
- Visible Light Transmittance: 93%
- Reflection Of External Visible Light: 7%
- Reflection Of Internal Visible Light: 4%
- Glare Reduction: 8%
- Shading Coefficient: .9
- Ultraviolet Rejected: 99%
- Total Solar Energy Rejected: 16%